Oasis by Holder East – South Melbourne’s Urban Sanctuary
Our team at Media Plus love selling enduring landmark developments, especially when they are a collection of impeccably designed luxury residences, soaring above the Melbourne city skyline. Our latest project Oasis, is all of this and more.
Located on a 2,001sqm island site, Oasis is a 19-storey apartment complex in South Melbourne, boasting 360-degree views from the city skyline, to the bay.
The development will feature a suite of five star amenities including a rooftop swimming pool with panoramic views, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, a sauna, private cinema, wine cellar and bar for private events, kids room, library, wellness room and concierge services.
Only a block away from the South Melbourne shopping precinct and a short walk from the iconic South Melbourne Market, residents will enjoy effortless access to Albert Park Lake, the Botanic Gardens, the CBD and South Melbourne Beach.
Holder East, the developer behind the luxury residences, appointed Media Plus to drive an integrated media campaign with impactful digital strategy. We planned a range of exciting media placements, including:
– Four tram wraps in a range of different depots and routes across Melbourne
– Two billboards on Kings Way (close to the site)
– A comprehensive media buy across key property platforms, targeting Victoria and New South Wales
– A Broadsheet feature
– A two-page wrap feature across Domain Review Stonnington and Bayside
– Herald Sun Real Estate wrap
– Domain cover story
– Solus EDM on REA Group’s VIC database
– Programmatic targeting a custom-built local home buyers segment
We are looking forward to establishing a broad level of project awareness across Victoria and contributing to the sales success of such an iconic new development.